Looking for runners...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for runners - Fundulators

Brian Altheim
(@brianaltheim)
Topic starter  

Hi all!

The Fundulators is looking for runners. We are a non-competitive team looking for people who can make the mats and have a fun weekend. The team is based in Halifax but has historically had runners from all over the province, Newfoundland, Quebec, Ontario, and probably some other places I can't think of. All are welcome, pending whatever this crazy pandemic does.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at brianaltheim@outlook.com

I'm hoping to fill out our roster (we need 6-7 more runners) by the end of March.

Karen
(@karen)

I am interested and available. 

ReplyQuote
Dianna
(@dianna)

Hi there, I'm interested. 

ReplyQuote
Ryan.kelly
(@ryan-kelly)

Still looking? Sent you an email. Ryan Kelly 

ReplyQuote
The Fauxburg Flyer
(@the-fauxburg-flyer)

Posted by: @brianaltheim

Hi all!

The Fundulators is looking for runners. We are a non-competitive team looking for people who can make the mats and have a fun weekend. The team is based in Halifax but has historically had runners from all over the province, Newfoundland, Quebec, Ontario, and probably some other places I can't think of. All are welcome, pending whatever this crazy pandemic does.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at brianaltheim@outlook.com

I'm hoping to fill out our roster (we need 6-7 more runners) by the end of March.

ReplyQuote
The Fauxburg Flyer
(@the-fauxburg-flyer)

Hello, Brian.  Jeffrey Oakes here.  Just finished the Run Our Shore 1/2 Marathon in Liverpool.  A cool, windy, and with a shower kind of a day.  Finished well.  But now I am looking for a team who might need a runner for either Legs 5, 8, 7, or 3.  I've done the rest and do not wish to repeat any of them, especially the mountain legs.  I've formerly run with the "Over The Hill Gang" but due to that team being filled out before I could commit, my chance to run with them had been lost.  Are you still looking for a runner for your team, especially for any of said legs?  Please email me at oakesjo@eastlink.ca with your answer and/or to discuss any detail which might be pertinent to this discussion.

Cheers,

Jeffrey

ReplyQuote
De1701
(@de1701)

@the-fauxburg-flyer - hey there .... I think I can offer you leg 5 if you're still interested

dale

ReplyQuote
The Fauxburg Flyer
(@the-fauxburg-flyer)

@de1701 Yes I'm still interested.  Please contact me for further discussion concerning your team's requirements at oakesjo@eastlink.ca 

Thank you for your interest

The Fauxburg Flyer

ReplyQuote
Share: