Forum

Hi everyone! Just want to let you all know that a brand new forum has been installed which will be much more secure. Good news is that your usernames and passwords have not changed… yayyy! Bad news is all past year’s posts needed to be deleted to clear out the old insecure forum… 🙁
Happy posting!

Map of the Cabot Trail Relay Race  

RSS

Cameron
(@cdeacoff)
04/01/2019 11:29 pm  

Does anyone have a good map of the Cabot Trail relay race? One of the challenges I come across every year is trying to explain to new runners  where the legs are, generally and in relation to towns and other landmarks, as well as start and end points. I suspect that teams with access to cartographic skillsets have already created their own maps, including useful locations like indoor bathrooms, restaurants open late, etc. If so, please share here!

madalyn_higgins
(@madalyn_higgins)
08/01/2019 11:11 am  

I don't have a map but that would be awesome if someone has one! I am wondering how to post on this forum as I have been looking around and all I can find is how to leave replies... Any advice would be great 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Danielle
(@midnightd)
28/01/2019 12:38 pm  

All you nee is Google Maps! Our captain in 2017 just made a map with Google Maps and sent it out to our team. Pretty easy! Thankfully it all happens on basically one road, so "drive until you get there" works well. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:

Facebook
Facebook
Instagram

Please Login or Register